still reeling.
I rocked the blue sky still, watching as it dimmed away,
Leaving night in Her splendor, darkness mixed with soft lights,
A treat to eyes that were blinded, by the staring into madness.
I followed slowly to the ledge, of crazy town alone.
I had to flee these madness, fools who complied to gladness,
while tears pain loomed in their eyes again.
So I tred this path alone, no companion but mu soul.
I let the tears drop in silence,bread crumbs to my soul.
Dear friend don't mind my tone, the the words I say are filled with pain,
In truth my blindness, in light I vained madness,
And bowed to Queens of stone, no penance did they give me.
To God I lay my soul, in broken pieces like old gold,
that took the form of coal and muck, from the sins i bared on my back.
I pack each lie one by one, every sin i did I took,
and my cross of lead i took, through the sleeping cities,
as people walked sleeping, to hope for peace in war.
This my repentant soul, must learn these sins let go.
For remorse will kill me, Her name I have taken,
while her house I have dwelled in, a sinner full of gold and toil,
a friend to mad-men in their soil...
... ... ...
No comments:
Post a Comment