Monday, 19 September 2011

Verses from my abyss

Darkness did loom in the front side of my view, to clear only at the end to reveal what seemed like a light.
Seemed to be, yet soon I found out that truth is hidden in the silence of my throbbing wounds.
A friend told me that I grew stranger each day, a bit colder with each touch.
I guess I have the world to blame, for making me believe in their lies for promises.

 My eyes do seem to lack a sense of the living, and trivia nolonger in my tongue;
I've grown wiser to know to be silent, watch the world prove itself wrong.
I walk each path I choose, though I must , as men do, regret to be living;
still I take comfort in the terms of my contract, MORTALITY in the bold small prints.

I have to close my eyes each night, never certain of tomorrow's light.
As I sleep I leave my curtains open, to let in the first light in at dawn.
Though I smile, I sometimes am sad, that I still do live.
The knowledge of a greater purpose makes me dance in my steps.

I have indulged in suffering to long,and now know that fear is irrational.
Every thing on earth has begun to end, the start did now usher the finish.
I soon will close my eyes, in the beauty of ignorance, awake to the light of a distant world.
I never cry any more, for my tears I have dried on the rocks of dispair.

As this does in it's truest steps fade into the sea, let the begining kiss deeply the hands of time;
to bid this words away.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment