Saturday, 17 December 2011

Let it take shape.

I've been up for countless nights, been gone for many,
My sanity last I saw , was lost to the wind.
I found out that lovers dream, and dreams make up lovers,
My constitution was my pain and tears, You were my sorrow.
I soon forget what I wish to say, every time You are near.
Dear I meant to say, I love You,
but it's obvious and clear,
That love 's a three legged race, and am on my own.
It's seek and it's twisted how they say it all the same,
I never thought a hundred day could go by so fast.
That's how long every year, I wait for Your love,
seems like am pledging ,my allegiance to the dark.

I seem to Love this pain and this sorrow,
now my that my life seems just borrowed,
and where once a heart seems so hollow.
Am glad, no-one can follow,
this path that I travel, cause I burnt all my bridges past
I have to hope for tomorrow.

I don't wish You to understand why I'll pray for rain,
when My world seems to be in a flood and I cannot swim.
I dont want Your saving, please leave me be,
Sounds insane but its sanity cause I still wish to Live.

*** *** ***

No comments:

Post a Comment