Today I just think I'll talk, maybe flutter these lips
and say words I meant to say.
Today I just think I'll walk, maybe let my feet take me,
to a place I never thought I'ld go.
Today I just think I'll drop, the tiresome load,
of my past I do carry.
Today I just think I'll trust, that every thing has a purpose,
and wait till the pain goes as I smile at the rain.
Today I just think I'll laugh, out loud as I remember the pain
and the shame that never stuck.
Today I think I'll busk, in the sun and just soak up some rays
of its imminent light.
Today I think I'll flap, these dusty wings that I never thought would ever fly.
so, today I'll call my first crush, tell Her what's on my mind,
hope at all She won't understand.
If all I do say, then today would be yesterday...
Till the next time my sanity takes a break,
Kwaheri.
No comments:
Post a Comment