Sunday, 19 June 2011

Acknowledge.

*Only a fool deems himself above reproach,
turns his face from self judgement,
forsakes reason for what may last a while,
provokes the wise with ignorance that no remedy can be found.

Only fools dance to the songs of blasphemy,
trod on the path of the wicked,
close to a scornful man do delight*

So, to an average person, You may be deemed insane, cause You are above them. As human beings, we all have a tendency of at time not acknowledging that we are wrong when we are.Funny as it may sound,it takes a lot of one's person to state that they are wrong. Just try saying that You are wrong when You are, and if You are rebuked and corrected, take it as a guide to wisdom. If You are rebuked and scorned, never corrected, move away from that person before they poison  Your mind with nonsense.
I do remember that I promised to give You a taste of the poem "The Latin dancer",but at the moment, that will be unnecessary. Soon though, when I have the time, I will give a text or two from it.

That's all for now...
Kwaheri.

No comments:

Post a Comment