So pause, watch me as I cry,
tears like the rain, the pain is my alone.
So pause, here do I stand,
follow till the end , I am not Your slave.
So pause, rejected by the world,
disowned by my own past, left here alone.
So pause, listen or now speak,
Follow in too deep, drowning in my fears.
No pause, I will be so bold,
scream away the pain, there will be no shame at all.
No pause, the end is so near ,
torture hidden in every verse, calling out these chains.
No pause, I will run away,
run towards my faith, watch as time unfolds.
...
The poet belittled, disguised by fate.
This is the truth hidden in every pain staking page of a book written best in the deepest night.
If anyone had the guts to open up their heart to what is known as truth, the glass barrier of fear. To discover that You don't continue to sink when You let out Your heart to the wind, instead You find that the wings laying domant by Your side do start to grasp the wind and in turn You take flight.
Till we meet at a later time,
Kwaheri.
No comments:
Post a Comment