Monday, 13 June 2011

Kiss the night goodbye.

Well, I usually subscribe to the club of insomniacs. I simply sleep less than Your average person, and bare the pain that comes with this lifestyle. As always, people say that being an artist, makes one become the number one suspect of all the weird stuff that happens around us.

* I sat outside bellow the stars last night, to watch the stars pass me by.
My dreams fade into oblivion, as the night did irrationally pace on into eternity.
My past now behind me,my present before me;
as the future did in patience wait her turn.
Forget what was, as the cloud did teach us to dance;
around a non-existent moon, to compare with that which I can see...*

That would make more sense if we all did as I did most of last night,make everything around You dark enough, so that You can busk in the of the moon.
Well, the beauty of it all is evident,maybe cause I remember a phrase in a movie that I did once see" the reason You can't see the stars so well in the city is cause, the city-lights block the light of the stars". In a simple shred of  insanity, I decided to lay down on the cold concrete outside my Folks home to stare up at the moon and stars(that's after I put off all the security lights that did illuminate the compound.).

When this post is placed out there for all to see, I'll be going to get me some well needed two hours of sleep.
Till next time,
Kwaheri.

No comments:

Post a Comment