I did reach out to embrace You in my dreams, as once did I in my life do.
The mist that did cloak the once sweet memory of Your face did not lift.
I hope for the moon light not to fail me, for it was the tether that our present and past did together hold.
Master the pain my dear friend, for that some of us is but the muse that does reveal truth to us.
I thus hold dear this truth as thought my own breath, that love You till the end will I ;
for what is a man without a woman to love, or thus, a woman a lover in a man.
Be now my woman, though distant to me, and I will Your man be...
Sometimes when a poet does recite the lines to his poetry, they will always fight the millions of voices that plead to be heard, and in turn concentrate on one. That which at the moment does carry reason, and cause to his present predicament. I watched a lady do the flamenco Yesterday and did loose my sense for a moment in the beauty of her motion...for that moment, the whole world did begin to move in slow motion, and the curves on her body moved like grass in the gentle breeze, yet her feet did pound the ground like a thousand stud-buffaloes on a maddened rampage. The way her dress moved....
See, I could goon for ages on the description... maybe I will tell you what else I wrote about the "Latin dancer",later. Patience is the virtue that we all should embrace in order to understand. Lao Tse stated that "he who understands others is learned, but he who understands himself is wise". I suppose the is Yours where You wish to start... I now dwell on an equilibrium of both.
No sleep anytime soon for me, as I look for answers in books once more.Answers only I can ask."Eyes of the dragon" By Stephen King will be my isle of solace for the next while, as I travel close by with the Iliads of one known to date as Homer.
Till next time we meet,
Kwaheri.
No comments:
Post a Comment